The distance from Bim Son to Hanoi is 120 km which takes around 3 hours to travel by train.
Train Times from Bim Son to Hanoi
There are currently 2 direct trains a day Bim Son to Hanoi.
- The fastest train service from Bim Son to Hanoi is Train #SE6 which departs from Bim Son at 01:27 and is scheduled to arrive in Hanoi 3 hours 13 minutes later at 04:40.
Buy Tickets from Bim Son to Hanoi
Use the Search Box below to find your train tickets from Bim Son to Hanoi.
Location of Bim Son Train Station
Location of Hanoi Train Station
See more information about Hanoi Railway Station.
Museums in Hanoi
Compared to other South East Asian capital city such as Bangkok, Vientiane and Phnom Penh, Hanoi has a large number of museums.
Why Hanoi has Many Museums
The explanation for this may be the Communist political system of Vietnam and the use of propaganda, but more likely the importance placed on remembering history is related to the strong sense of national identity resulting from prolonged period of struggle for an independent Vietnam against China, Japan, France, and the USA.
Top Museums in Hanoi
Here is a summary of the top museums in Hanoi:
- Ho Chi Minh Museum: Museum dedicated to the life and times of Vietnam’s revolutionary leader. Signage in English, French, Chinese and Russian.
- Fine Arts Museum: Museum dedicated to Socialist art and some older items of Vietnamese art work.
- Museum of Ethnology: Museum dedicated to explaining the lifestyle and origins of some of the many different ethnic groups who live within Vietnam’s borders.
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum: Museum about the role of women in Vietnamese society and motherhood. Learn about the key role mythical women played in the story of Vietnam’s early history.
- Army Museum: Museum dedicated to Vietnam’s military history. This is an interesting place to go to understand the Vietnamese perspective on the wars with France and the USA during the Twentieth Century.