The journey by train from Nha Trang to Da Nang is scheduled to take from 9 to 12 hours depending upon which train service you use.
Train Times from Nha Trang to Da Nang
There are currently 8 trains a day from Nha Trang to Da Nang.
- The fastest train service between Nha Trang and Da Nang is Train #SE2 departing at 05:06 and arriving in Da Nang 9 hours 11 minutes later at 14:17.
- The slowest train service between Nha Trang and Da Nang is Train #SE22 departing at 19:19 and scheduled to arrive in Da Nang 11 hours 31 minutes later at 06:50.
Buy Tickets from Nha Trang to Da Nang
Use the Search Box below to buy train tickets from Nha Trang to Da Nang.
Location of Nha Trang Railway Station
Read more about Nha Trang Railway Station.
Location of Da Nang Railway Station
Read more about Da Nang Railway Station.
About Travel to Da Nang
Da Nang is Vietnam’s third largest city with a population of over 1 million people. Da Nang is a fast developing city with a growing tourist industry. The city has a good range hotel and other amenities as well as great beaches and is good base from which to visit some of the major attractions in Vietnam such as Hue and Hoi An.
There are plenty of things to see and do in Da Nang and the surrounding area, amongst the most popular are:
- Go to the Beach: Da Nang has three beaches. The most popular beach is My Khe beach. Pham Van Dong beach is to the North of the city and Holiday Beach (which is known as the the best for surfing) is to the South.
- Explore Hoi An: The UNESCO World Heritage of Hoi An is ancient city 28 km from Hoi An which you can reach by bus from the train station. You can wander around Hoi An for free but to enter the museums or older buildings you need to buy a ticket.
- Browse in the Cham Museum: This city centre museum has an extensive collection of sculptures from the Hindu Cham civilisation dating back to to the first millennium.
- Climb the Marble Mountains: 9 km from Da Nang city these four mountains feature temples and caves. You need to bring walking shoes and be physically fit to enjoy this attraction.
- Visit Linh Ung Buddhist Temple: Located on the Son Tra Peninsula this temple features a pagoda, a 67 metre tall statue and fantastic views.
- Take a night time trip to the Dragon Bridge: Near to the city’s giant ferris wheel this steel bridge with a distinctive dragon incorporated into the structure is light up at night and Saturday and Sunday evenings, at around 9 pm, spits out fire and water. This is a slightly kitsch attraction aimed at Asian tourists but fun nonetheless.