By train the journey from Bim Son to Da Nang is scheduled to take from 13 to 14 hours depending upon which train you take.
Train Times from Bim Son to Da Nang
There are currently 4 direct train services a day from Bim Son to Da Nang available to book online.
|Train||Bim Son||Da Nang|
- The fastest train service from Bim Son to Da Nang is Train #SE5 which departs from Bim Son at 11:42 and is scheduled to arrive in Da Nang 13 hours 19 minutes later at 01:01.
Buy Tickets from Bim Son to Da Nang
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Bim Son to Da Nang.
Location of Bim Son Train Station
Location of Da Nang Train Station
About Da Nang
With a population of over 1 million permanent residents, Da Nang is the fifth largest city in Vietnam and the most populous city in the Central Region of Vietnam. Da Nang is a popular destination for Vietnamese tourists, but less so for foreign visitors which for some adds to the charm of the city. Da Nang is a vibrant economic centre with large industrial facilities making a wide range range of products and a busy commercial port. The city also has a good range of hotels, bars and restaurants serving everything from the most basic and inexpensive Vietnam classics to French fine dining overseen by a 3 Michelin star chef.
There is a lot for visitors to do in Da Nang and the surrounding area making it an excellent base for a stay in the Central Region of Vietnam. Highlights of a visit include:
- Beaches: Da Nang has lots of beaches in and near the city, the most popular of which are My Kye Beach, Holiday Beach and Pham Van Dong beach.
- Son Tra Peninsula: Also known as Monkey Mountain, the Son Tra Peninsula is a wilderness area to the north of the city with a walking and biking trail, rare monkeys, beaches and a beautiful temple.
- Ba Na Hills: Located 41 km by road to the west of Da Nang Railway Station, Ba Na Hills is a French built holiday resort with interesting architecture and a cooler climate on account of its elevated position.
- My Son Sanctuary: A Cham civilisation temple complex dating back to the 4th Century located 47 km to the south of Da Nang Railway Station.