By train the journey from Dong Ha to Da Nang is scheduled to take from 3 to 4 hours depending upon which train you take.
Train Times from Dong Ha to Da Nang
There are currently 5 trains a day from Dong Ha to Da Nang.
|Train||Dong Ha||Da Nang|
- The fastest train service from Dong Ha to Da Nang is Train #SE3 which departs from Dong Ha at 07:41 and is scheduled to arrive in Da Nang 3 hours 44 minutes later at 11:25.
Buy Tickets from Dong Ha to Da Nang
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Dong Ha to Da Nang.
Location of Dong Ha Railway Station
Location of Da Nang Railway Station
Ba Na Hills Near Da Nang
Ba Na Hills is theme park complex which you can access from the Ba Na Hill Sunworld Complex, which is 22 km by road from Da Nang Railway Station.
To enter you need to buy a ticket which costs 650,000 VND or adults and 550,000 VND for children. What this gets you is the ride up and down the hill on either of 2 cable car lines and entrance to all the attractions. Food and drink are extra.
Accommodation at Ba Na Hills
There are also various resorts you can stay at up in the hills, including the luxurious Mecure Danang French Village Ba Na Hills where a room costs from the equivalent of $100 USD per night, which is expensive by Vietnamese standards but cheap in comparison to hotels in Europe.
Attractions at Ba Na Hills
There is a lot to see in Ba Na Hills, which is at an altitude of around 1,500 metres and has cooler temperatures, which made it popular with the former French colonial rulers and attracts tourists today. Amongst the most popular attractions are:
- Golden Bridge: 150 metre long curved bridge held up by giant hands emerging from the hillside. Great viewpoint.
- French Village: Built from 1919 onward by the French colonial government as a holiday destination. Gothic style buildings, rural French style cobbled streets and a town square combine to recreate a small and picturesque facsimile of an idealised French town.
- Le Jardin D’Amour: 9 different flower gardens made possible by the temperate climate.
- Linh Ung Pagoda: Hilltop Buddhist temple with some striking tall white statues and excellent views over the French Village.