By train the journey from Dong Hoi to Nha Trang is scheduled to take from 15 to 17 hours depending upon which train you take.
Train Times from Dong Hoi to Nha Trang
The are currently 4 trains a day from Dong Hoi to Nha Trang.
|Train||Dong Hoi||Nha Trang|
- The fastest train service from Dong Hoi to Nha Trang is Train #SE1 which departs from Dong Hoi at 07:55 and is scheduled to arrive in Nha Trang 14 hours 50 minutes later at 22:45.
- The slowest of the train services from Dong Hoi to Nha Trang is Train #SE5 departing at 02:31 and arriving in Nha Trang at 19:32 a journey time of 17 hours 01 minutes.
Buy Tickets from Dong Hoi to Nha Trang
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Dong Hoi to Nha Trang.
Location of Dong Hoi Railway Station
Location of Nha Trang Railway Station
- See more information about Nha Trang Railway Station.
Places to visit in Nha Trang
Nha Trang is a beach resort town popular with Vietnamese tourists and Russian families on package holidays. The main reason for its popularity is the 6 km stretch of white sand beach (Tran Phu Beach) which is located in the city centre. Nha Trang has a lively town centre, a pleasant atmosphere, and overall Nha Trang is great value for money. Children will also enjoy Vinpearl Land, which is an amusement park on an island connected to the mainland by a cable car.
Beside the beach and the amusement park, Nha Trang also has three places of cultural importance which will appeal to independent travellers touring Vietnam:
- Po Nagar Temple: Built in stages from 817 through to the 17th Century, Po Nagar Temple is probably the best surviving example of the architecture of the Cham civilisation which was the predominant ethnic group in the region from the 6th to 15th Century. Po Nagar is principally a Hindi temple although it also has statues and symbols relating to other religions, particularly Buddhism.
- Long Son Pagoda: Located very near Nha Trang Railway Station, Long Son Pagoda is a Buddhist temple with large Buddha statue on top of a hill, with stunning views over Nha Trang. There are lots of interesting statues on the hillside leading up to the temple, and a fantastic vegetarian restaurant run by the monks near to the main entrance to Long Son Pagoda.
- Dam Market: Opened in 1974, Dam Market is located in and around several large concrete buildings, the architecture of which is similar to 1950s era Soviet buildings in Moscow. Clothes, food and other household items are sold at Dam Market. Dam Market is not a tourist market, but rather a confused grouping together of independent vendors in a single badly designed public space which is falling apart through neglect.