By train the journey from Ha Tinh to Nha Trang is scheduled to take from 18 to 21 hours depending upon which train service you use.
Train Times from Ha Tinh to Nha Trang
- The fastest train service from Ha Tinh to Nha Trang is Train #SE11 which departs from Ha Tinh at 05:13 and is scheduled to arrive in Nha Trang 17 hours 51 minutes later at 23:04.
|Train||Ha Tinh||Nha Trang|
- The slowest train service from Ha Tinh to Nha Trang is Train #SE11, departing at 23:56 and arriving in Nha Trang at 21:04, a journey time of 21 hours 08 minutes.
Buy Train Tickets from Ha Tinh to Nha Trang
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Ha Tinh to Nha Trang.
Location of Ha Tinh Train Station
Location of Nha Trang Train Station
See more information about Nha Trang Railway Station.
About Travel to Nha Trang
Nha Trang is a large city with around 400,000 permanent residents which receives around 1.6 million visitors a year, just over half of whom are foreign tourists. The town centre is focused towards catering for tourists with lots of hotels, restaurants and bars. The big draw for most tourists is the 6 km beach right in the city centre known as Tran Phu Beach. Tran Phu Beach has clean white sand and lots of beach front bars and restaurants, with a tree lined promenade running behind the beach in the city centre. There are also less busy beaches in the area, such as Doc Let, for those visitors prepared to travel out of the city centre.
Whilst predominantly known for being a beach resort destination, Nha Trang also has some cultural attractions that will appeal to independent travellers on long trips around South East Asia:
- Po Nagar Temple: Po Nagar Temple is a Hindu Temple that dates back to the 8th Century. The temple was built by the Cham civilisation which controlled large parts of South East Asia from the 6th to 15th Century. The temple is very well preserved and considered to be the best example of Cham architecture in the world and one of the best historical sites in Vietnam.
- Long Son Pagoda: Located near Nha Trang Railway Station, Long Son Pagoda is a Buddhist temple which encompasses a large hill top statue of the Lord Buddha. At the base of the hill are some impressive Chinese influenced temple buildings and on the way up the giant statue are lots of interesting Buddhism related statues and sculptures.
- Dam Market: Built in the mid 1970s, Dam Market is located within s Soviet style concrete building. The market sells clothes, food and a wide range of other items.