The journey by train from Hue to Ninh Binh is scheduled to take from 11 to 14 hours depending upon which train you take.
Train Times from Hue to Ninh Binh
There are currently 5 trains a day from Hue to Ninh Binh.
- The fastest train service from Hue to Ninh Binh is Train #SE2 which departs from Hue at 16:16 and is scheduled to arrive in Ninh Binh 11 hours 07 minutes later at 03:23.
Buy Tickets from Hue to Ninh Binh
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Hue to Ninh Binh.
Location of Hue Train Station
- See more information about Hue Railway Station.
Location of Ninh Binh Train Station
About Travel to Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh Province has lots of great places to visit. To make the most of it you really need your own transport, so renting a motorbike, car or hiring driver with a car is something which you should budget for.
The top 10 things to see in Ninh Binh Province are:
- 1. Trang An Grottoes: Limestone caves that you visit by boat.
- 2. Hoa Lu: Ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th Centuries.
- 3. Bai Dinh Pagoda: Vast hillside Buddhist temple complex.
- 4. Tam Coc Rice Fields: Rice fields with a river running through and steep limestone hills that looks a bit like Ha Long Bay but on land.
- 5. Bich Dong Pagoda: Buddhist temple within a hilly area. There are are three pagoda in a row each further up the hillside connected by stairs.
- 6. Hang Mua Peak: Hill which you ascend via 500 steps to reach a carved dragon at the top and great views of the surrounding countryside.
- 7. Van Long Nature Reserve: This is wetland nature reserve covering 3,00 hectares which you travel through on small bamboo boats. Lots of birds, plants and animals.
- 8. Dich Long Pagoda: Hillside temple complex, nearby is cave with shrines inside which most people visit at the same time.
- 9. Cuc Phuong National Park: Vietnam’s largest national park with steep sided hills and green valleys.
- 10. Phat Diem Cathedral: Impressive Catholic cathedral built in 1892 blending European and Vietnamese architectural styles.