By train the journey from Tam Ky to Nha Trang is scheduled to take from 9 to 10 hours depending upon which train you take.
Train Times from Tam Ky to Nha Trang
There are currently 5 direct trains a day from Tam Ky to Nha Trang.
|Train||Tam Ky||Nha Trang|
- The fastest train from Tam Ky to Nha Trang is Train #SE1 departing from Tam Ky at 15:21 and scheduled to arrive 8 hours 37 minutes later at 23:58.
- The slowest train from Tam Ky to Nha Trang is Train #SE5 which departs at 10:21 and is scheduled to arrive in Nha Trang 10 hours 13 minutes later at 20:34.
Buy Tickets from Tam Ky to Nha Trang
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Tam Ky to Nha Trang.
Location of Tam Ky Railway Station
Location of Nha Trang Railway Station
- See more information about Nha Trang Railway Station.
About Travel to Nha Trang
Nha Trang, a city in Central Vietnam with a population of over 500,000 permanent residents, is Vietnam’s best known holiday resort town. The majority of the tourists are either Vietnamese, Chinese or Russian. What attracts most visitors to the city for a holiday is the value for money prices, relaxed atmosphere and white sand beaches.
Beaches in Nha Trang
Nha Trang is a place with a city centre beach, Tran Phu Beach, which is 6 km long running south from the northern part of the city. It has a beach side promenade and plenty of lively bars and restaurants located on the stretch of beach near the busy centre of the town. Other popular beaches in the area include Long Beach, about 4 km from the city centre, and the once idyllic Doc Let beach about 60 km north of Nha Trang, accessible via taxi or a 1 hour 30 minute ride on a public bus.
Accommodation in Nha Trang
The accommodation in Nha Trang varies in price from very reasonable rooms in small hotels to the north of the city centre to moderately expensive 5 star luxury resorts on the beach front. Local and international food are both available at a wide range of prices across the city, although outside of the city centre you will struggle to find many restaurants open after about 18:00.
Visitor Attractions in Nha Trang
In addition to the beaches Nha Trang has a number of other attractions, some of great cultural significance and others not:
- Po Nagar Temple: Temple built by the people of the Cham Empire from the 6th to 15th Century. This is an historically important site and reason itself to travel to Nha Trang.
- Vinpearl Land: Amusement Park on an island in the bay accessible by a cable car. Popular with children and Asian tourists, less so with independent travellers.
- Other islands in the bay: A popular excursion is to take a boat trip to visit three other islands in the bay – Monkey Island, Hon Mun Island and Yen Sao Island.
- Long Son Pagoda: Interesting temple near Nha Trang Railway Station featuring a 24 metre high statue of the Lord Buddha on top of hill with magnificent views across Nha Trang.
- Dam Market: Tourist market located within some ugly concrete buildings reminiscent of Soviet era architecture worth visiting more as a bizarre cultural attraction than as somewhere to buy anything, although the part of the market selling dried fish products appears to be very popular with Vietnamese tourists.
- Thap Ba Hot Springs and Mud baths: Not far from Po Nagar, this place has naturally heated pools and mud baths accessible for a small fee, and massage girls plying their trade for a rather larger fee.