By train the journey from Huong Pho Railway Station, near Ha Tinh, to Da Nang is scheduled to take between 8 and 9 hours depending upon which train you take.
Train Times from Ha Tinh to Da Nang
- The fastest train service from Ha Tinh to Da Nang is Train #SE5 which departs from Ha Tinh at 00:15 and is scheduled to arrive in Da Nang 8 hours 57 minutes later at 09:12.
|Train||Ha Tinh||Da Nang|
- The slowest train service from Ha Tinh to Da Nang is Train #SE7, departing at 14:10 and arriving in Da Nang at 23:17, a journey time of 9 hours 07 minutes.
Buy Tickets from Ha Tinh to Da Nang
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Ha Tinh to Da Nang.
Location of Ha Tinh Train Station
Location of Da Nang Train Station
About travel to Da Nang
Da Nang is a sizeable city, with over 1 million permanent residents, often overlooked as a tourist destination in favour of Nha Trang. Comparing the two destinations, and deciding which is a better place to go on holiday, will depend on the type of visitors you are. Nha Trang is better for families and people after a more relaxing time. Da Nang is the more exciting of the two city’s as a tourist destination. Da Nang is a busy commercial centre and not primarily focused on attending to the needs of tourists. Da Nang has a number of fantastic beaches, such as the 30 km long My Khe Beach, and a very profile tourist attraction in the city centre, which is the Dragon Bridge which shoots out fire and water nightly.
Da Nang, however, is most interesting because of it nearby cultural attractions:
- Hoi An: The ancient city of Hoi An is 30 km by road to the south of Da Nang.
- My Son Sanctuary: 47 km by road from Da Nang is the fantastic My Son Sanctuary, which is a 1,000 year old temple complex constructed by the Cham Civilisation.
- Ba Na Hills: Ba Na Hills is located 37 km to the east of Da Nang. Ba Na Hills was initially a summer time retreat used by the French colonialists, featuring French style architecture from 100 years ago. A massive bridge held up by giant hands is a more recently installed attraction at Ba Na Hills.