The journey by train from Ninh Hoa to Da Nang takes from 10 to 11 hours depending upon which train service you take.
Train Times from Ninh Hoa to Da Nang
There are currently 3 trains a day from Ninh Hoa to Da Nang.
- The fastest train service from Ninh Hoa to Da Nang is Train #SE10 departing at 23:16 and arriving in Da Nang 9 hours 56 minutes later at 09:12.
Buy Tickets from Ninh Hoa to Da Nang
Use the Search Box below to buy train tickets from Ninh Hoa to Da Nang.
Location of Ninh Hoa Railway Station
Location of Da Nang Railway Station
Read more about Da Nang Railway Station.
About Travel to Da Nang
Da Nang is a large and lively city with over 1 million permanent residents that offers independent visitors much more to see and do than there is in Central Vietnam’s main coastal tourist city, Nha Trang. Unlike Nha Trang, the main industry in Da Nang isn’t tourism, although the city does have good facilities for tourists, both foreign and domestic, particularly near the city’s 30 km long main beach, My Khe.
Bridges on the Han River
Other major tourist attractions within Da Nang itself include the picturesque Han River running through the centre of the city. The river features several impressive bridges, including the Dragon Bridge which is lit up at night. On the banks of the river are marinas and plenty of restaurants and bars where visitors can enjoy romantic riverside views in the evening.
Son Tra Peninsular
At the northern end of the city, the Son Tra Peninsular is a protected area with long trails through forest abundant with wildlife, a hill top view point, several secluded beaches, and an impressive coastal temple.
Attractions Located near Da Nang
There are also a number of Central Vietnam’s most popular tourist attractions located close enough to Da Nang to visit on a day trip, including:
- Ba Na Hills: This is a French colonial era holiday retreat in the mountains complete with French style buildings, flower gardens, and a 150 metre long pedestrian bridge between two hill tops, all accessible via a cable car. The cable car station for Ba Na Hills is located 23 km by road from Da Nang city centre.
- Hoi An: The old quarter of Hoi An city features remnants of an ancient port town which have been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Located 30 km by road to the south of Da Nang, Hoi An is easy to reach by public transport from Da Nang.
- My Son Sanctuary: The My Son Sanctuary is more difficult to get to and further away than Hoi An, 45 km by road from Da Nang. You can reach it by public transport but hiring a taxi is worth the extra expenditure. For those visitors who do make the effort to reach the My Son Sanctuary they have opportunity to explore what remains of a large temple complex built between the 4th and 14th Centuries by the people of Cham civilisation.
- Marble Mountains: Located only 11 km to the south of Da Nang, the Marble Mountains is a series of 5 hills covered with temples and shrines. For a small fee visitors can ascend the main hill in a glass elevator.